Fishing Lesson for two in London
- Get away from the busy centre of the city and enjoy the quieter side of London
- Learn how to set up the rod see how many different species of fish you can catch with your new skills
- Spend a soul-soothing two hours in the middle of a gorgeous natural setting
- Gain a hobby to last a lifetime
Get away from the busy centre of the city and enjoy the quieter side of London with this Fishing lesson for two at a beautiful lakeside location. Under the guidance of a qualified teacher, find out how to set up the rod and how to implement the best techniques for luring a catch. You'll have the chance to apply your new skills and see how many different species of fish you can catch! A soul-soothing two hours in the middle of a gorgeous natural setting is all it takes to gain a whole new perspective on life and a hobby to last a lifetime.
- Qualified licenced coached
- Fishing lesson
- Fishing equipment
Nags Head Lane, Upminster, London Borough of Havering.
Tyler's Common Fishery.
- Up to two people are welcome
- The lake is located in Upminster, East London just 35 mins from Tower bridge via public transport
- Sessions can be extended on the day subject to availability
- As the experience takes place outdoors, dress with the weather in mind (lightweight clothing, sunglasses, hat and a waterproof are recommended)
- All fishing equipment is supplied
- All ages are welcome but participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Runs seven days a week starting at 8 am
- This experience isn't available from the 20th December till January 10th
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...