Highlights of Kent guided tour with tickets
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- Photo stop along the coastline of England
- Be greeted with a glass of mead, just like Henry VIII used to drink
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. Sights include:
- Private visit to the "loveliest castle in the world" - Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour upon arrival
- Enter Canterbury Cathedral and hear tales of its history
- White Cliffs of Dover - gateway to England
- Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Greenwich
- River Thames boat ride back to London
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- Jack the Ripper tour - find out the stories behind the Whitechapel murders
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Colonnade Walk, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- The mead tour is not available on Saturday during the summer
- Main tour
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier
- Jack the Ripper tour
- Daily 6.00pm
- April-September, additional departure 3.30pm
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
It has been described as the "loveliest castle in the world". Leeds Castle was once a Royal residenc...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
At sunrise these special tours begin with a drive to Stonehenge followed by Lacock and Bath while in...
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with this combination river shuttle and ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Enjoy the afternoon on a Thames River cruise and admire spectacular views, savor a seasonal three-co...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Enjoy a kid-free morning with t...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...