London Explorer Pass with downloadable guidebook
- Create your own itinerary from over 20 top choices
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
- Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it right on your phone
Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the London Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 different venues. Want to cisit St. Paul's Cathedral or take the London Eye River Cruise? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the London Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the London.
Attractions list (subject to change):
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour and Thames River Cruise
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds London
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- London Zoo
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- The London Dungeon
- Royal London Bike Tour by Fat Tire
- Windsor Express Day Trip
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- London Eye River Cruise
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure!
- James Bond Walking Tour
- Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour
- Doctor Who Walking Tour
- The Royal Oak Pub
- The Rising Sun Pub
- Kensington Palace
- Banqueting House
- Emirates Stadium Tour (Arsenal FC)
- London Explorer Pass
- Children ages 3-15
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase
- Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
- You have 30 days from date of purchase, if pass not yet activated, to request a refund
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...