London Explorer Pass with downloadable guidebook
- Create your own itinerary from over 20 top choices
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
- Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it right on your phone
Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the London Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 different venues. Want to cisit St. Paul's Cathedral or take the London Eye River Cruise? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the London Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the London.
Attractions list (subject to change):
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour and Thames River Cruise
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds London
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- London Zoo
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- The London Dungeon
- Royal London Bike Tour by Fat Tire
- Windsor Express Day Trip
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- London Eye River Cruise
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure!
- James Bond Walking Tour
- Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour
- Doctor Who Walking Tour
- The Royal Oak Pub
- The Rising Sun Pub
- Kensington Palace
- Banqueting House
- Emirates Stadium Tour (Arsenal FC)
- London Explorer Pass
- Children ages 3-12
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase
- Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Step into the world of Harry Potter and discover the magic hidden behind the most successful film se...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!The sun is shinin...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...