London Eye and river cruise combination tickets
- Exciting 40-minute sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- Flexible ticket to let you visit the London Eye at any time of day
- Entry to London Eye 4D Experience
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on the London Eye and a cruise along the river Thames –– never has a marriage been more convenient. A 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront real-estate, from the Palace of Westminster to Shakespeare’s Globe to the Tower of London. But if that’s just oh so Victorian for you, these tickets also give you the chance to experience London from on high with a trip around the London Eye. Step into one of its climate-controlled, windowed capsules for maximum comfort as well as touch screens that allow you to learn more about the panoply of monuments visible for 40 kilometers in every direction. With admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience also included in the package, get on board you old sea dog!
- 40-minute London Eye River Cruise with live commentary
- 30-minute rotation on the London Eye at any time during the day
- Samsung interactive in-capsule guides
- Entry to the 4D Cinema Experience
- Children (ages 3-15)
The London Eye, 30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Redeem your voucher at the London Eye ticket office.
- Please note: this combination ticket offer is valid all year except for July and August when the full price of each experience applies
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Baseball Bats
- Bicycles (including folding ones)
- Explosives (including fireworks)
- Pepper spray
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Prams & buggies
- Sharp objects
- Screwdrivers & spanners
River Cruise opening times (may vary):
- The river cruise departs daily from the London Eye Pier directly underneath the London Eye: *10.45am, 11.4am, 12.45pm, 13.45pm, 14.45pm, 15.45pm, 16.45pm, *17.45pm, *18.45pm, *19.45pm (*19th March until 2nd October only)
London Eye opening times:
- 1st - 31st March: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 1st April - 13th April: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 14th April - 16th April: Open 10.00 - 21.30
- 17th April: Open 10.00 - 20.30
- 18th April - 30th April: Open daily 11.00 - 18:00
- 1st May - 26th May: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 27th May - 31st May: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 30th June: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st July: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st August: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 3rd September: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 4th - 30th September: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st October - 31st October: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st November - 30th November: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st - 21st December: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 22nd - 23rd December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 24th December - Christmas Eve: 10:00 - 17:30
- 25th December - Christmas Day: Closed
- 26th - 30th December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 31st December - New Year's Eve: Open 10:00 - 15:30
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the MBNA Thames Clippers. The fastest f...
Shakespeare ed Elisabetta I sono i personaggi più importanti della storia inglese, protagonisti asso...