London Eye tickets with 4D Cinema Experience
- Enjoy panoramic views of all of London's landmarks at once
- Ride in one of London's most popular attractions
- Experience the London Eye 4D Cinema that lets you literally feel the wind in your hair
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 30 minutes to finish one rotation, meaning you don't need to stop as you step into your fully glazed capsule! The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below. These include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard.
Every ticket includes admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience. Literally feel the wind of London in your face and experience shaking ground, snow and bubbles - all from the safety of the theater.
- Admission to the London Eye
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Children (ages 4-15)
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Baseball Bats
- Bicycles (including folding ones)
- Explosives (including fireworks)
- Pepper spray
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Prams & buggies
- Sharp objects
- Screwdrivers & spanners
- 1st - 31st March: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 1st April - 13th April: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 14th April - 16th April: Open 10.00 - 21.30
- 17th April: Open 10.00 - 20.30
- 18th April - 30th April: Open daily 11.00 - 18:00
- 1st May - 26th May: Open daily 11:00 - 18:00
- 27th May - 31st May: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 30th June: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st July: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 31st August: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 1st - 3rd September: Open daily 10.00 - 20.30
- 4th - 30th September: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st October - 31st October: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st November - 30th November: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 1st - 21st December: Open daily 11:00-18:00
- 22nd - 23rd December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 24th December - Christmas Eve: 10:00 - 17:30
- 25th December - Christmas Day: Closed
- 26th - 30th December: 10:00 - 20:30
- 31st December - New Year's Eve: Open 10:00 - 15:30
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Discover London in a vintage Mini Cooper with a private local guide and personal get-away driver. Pa...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...