New Year’s Eve dinner and Thames cruise with fireworks
- Experience the glamour and excitement of New Year’s Eve in London
- Enjoy a welcome drink at the start of the evening and a glass of Prosecco
- Indulge in a delicious three-course meal at Balls Brothers Minster Court
- Hear live musical entertainment throughout your dinner
- Set sail on the Thames on board the Meteor Clipper
- See the breath-taking fireworks show
London is one of the greatest cities in the world and on New Year’s Eve it fills up with a special kind of excitement. This terrific package places you right in the middle of the wonderful atmosphere and, on what can be one of the busiest nights in London’s calendar, promises a smooth evening of delicious food and world-class entertainment.
You'll begin with a welcome glass of prosecco at the elegant bar and restaurant, Balls Brothers Minster Court, before sitting down to a scrumptious three-course meal. Exclusive and festively decorated, Balls Brothers Minster Court serves a delicate, seasonal menu of British and continental favorites.
After dinner, take a 10-minute stroll down to Tower Millenium Pier and be ready to board the Meteor Clipper. You'll enjoy a welcome drink before you set sail on the River Thames and get the party going with the help of some live musical entertainment. You'll enjoy a toast to 2020 at midnight and a cash bar will be available throughout the evening.
When it’s time to watch the incredible world-class fireworks display, you’ll have one of the best views in the city. Docking at approximately 01.30am, this is a truly amazing way to welcome the New Year.
- Entrance to the Meteor Clipper T
- Three-course meal at Balls Brothers Minster Court
- Welcome glass of Prosecco on arrival at Balls Brothers Minster Court
- Welcome drink before departure on board the Meteor Clipper
- Live musical entertainment at the restaurant and onboard
- Drink at midnight to toast the arrival of 2020
- Optional gratuities
- Extra drinks onboard (purchasable at the cash bar)
- Transportation to and from the restaurant
- Transportation to and from the pier
Dinner Venue: Balls Brothers Minster Court, 3 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7PP
Boarding: Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT
- Please Note: A printed copy of the voucher will be needed as police and security will not allow clients through without this voucher
- Once booked, this cannot be canceled or amended. If booking as part of a group, please put the booking through in one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together
- There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately
- Ensure you arrive at Balls Brothers Minster Court in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals
- Tables at Balls Brothers Minster Court will be shared with other diners
- Under 18s are allowed in Balls Brothers Minster Court but cannot drink alcohol
- The pier is located approximately a 10 minute walk from Balls Brothers Minster Court
- Dress to impress – no trainers!
- Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel
31st December 2019:
- Welcome drink: 5.30pm
- Dinner: 6.30pm
- Boarding: 8.30pm
- Return Time: 01:15 am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...