New Year’s Eve Thames cruise and fireworks on board the Thomas Doggett
- Enjoy the most fun way to welcome 2020
- Cruise through the heart of the city and admire London’s night lights
- Dance musical entertainment on-board
- Take advantage of a full cash bar on-board
- Marvel at fantastic views of London’s famous New Year fireworks display
Say hello to 2020 in style and enjoy London’s best sights on-board the Thomas Doggett boat cruise. A wonderful way to celebrate the New Year and enjoy London’s charming city lights, this trip along the River Thames promises to be an unforgettable night.
You'll board the Thomas Doggett no later than 9.15pm and indulge in the capital’s most famous and picturesque landmarks, which will be beautifully lit up against the night sky. With musical entertainment on board, a visit to the dance floor is mandatory. As well as London’s gorgeous sights, you'll enjoy a view like no other of the city’s stunning fireworks display at midnight.
The party goes until approximately 1.45am and you’ll then be dropped off at Bankside Pier. And while it may be the end of the party, it’s sure to be an exhilarating start to 2020!
- Entrance to the Thomas Doggett on New Year's Eve
- Live music entertainment
- Helpful staff on hand throughout the evening
- Optional gratuities
- Transfers to and from the pier
- Child (0 to 11): reduced
Crown Pier, Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0HJ
- Please Note: Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended
- Please print your boarding pass. Your boarding pass will be emailed after completing the purchase. You will also receive a printable ticket for your New Year’s Eve cruise in December Please ensure you bring both your boarding pass and ticket with you to gain entry to your cruise – otherwise you will not be permitted to enter the pier
- Dress to impress, no trainers
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel
31st December 2019:
- Boarding: 9.15pm
- Departure: 9.30pm
- Return: approximately 1.45am
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...