Get ready to embrace your inner Potterhead as you explore London with your guide who just happens to be a Harry Potter fanatic. You'll get to see all of the London film locations used in the eight blockbuster movies from the comfort of your black cab. You'll enjoy a photo shoot at Platform 9 ¾, step into the Leaky Cauldron to find the entrance to Diagon Alley and check out the majestic Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Then it's time to hold onto your seat as you follow the route of the Knight Bus across the River Thames and around those windy streets before you walk over the Brockdale Bridge and browse around Borough Market. It's sure to be spellbinding!
History & heritage tours
Pottermania tour in London
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Prepare for a magical Harry Potter themed tour of London
- Embrace your inner witch or wizard as you discover the incredible film locations
- Check out of some of the city's most iconic attractions
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
What to remember
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.