If you're a fan of the famed 'Fab Four', then this tour is for you! Join your guide and celebrate half a century of the all-time greatest rock and roll band as you tick off your entire wish-list of Beatles spots in an iconic black cab. You'll visit the band's most loved hangouts around the city including Abbey Road Studios where you could even create the famous Abbey Road album cover, or other famous spots including the Mayfair, Soho and Piccadilly. Your driver and guide knows a thing or two about the music industry so get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Attractions & guided tours
Rock and roll to Beatlemania private tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore the most iconic Beatles spots in a classic black cab
- Check out the famous hangout spots of the Fab Four
- Enjoy the hearing the tales of your music-loving driver and guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transport
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
What to remember
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.