Shakespeare's Globe Theatre: exhibition and Globe tour with afternoon tea and prosecco
- Explore the Globe Theatre with a knowledgeable guide
- Dive into London’s past
- Learn more about William Shakespeare and his works
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea and prosecco
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special exhibition and theatre tour.
An engaging and informative exploration into the life of Shakespeare, his London, and the theatre he wrote for. Here you can imagine the Globe in days gone by: in the heart of old London Town’s entertainment district amidst raucous taverns and bawdy-houses. There is a complimentary audioguide included in self-guided visit of the exhibition.
Globe Theatre tour
Incorporating lively stories of 1599 theatre life and describing the 1990s reconstruction process, this guided tour will bring the Globe to life again. Your guide will also illustrate how the “wooden O” still functions today as an imaginative and experimental theatrical space.
Enjoy a themed afternoon tea based around A Midsummer Night's Dream, which is served at the Swan Restaurant. The Afternoon Tea includes a tea of your choice, a glass of prosecco, a selection of sandwiches, a selection of cakes and a scone with cream and jam.
- Theatre tour in English
- Admission to the Shakespeare’s Globe exhibition
- Audioguide for Exhibition in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin and Japanese
- Traditonal afternoon tea
21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, UK
Bring a printed copy of the voucher to the Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and tour entrance
- This is a working theatre. The exhibition and/or tours may occasionally not be available. An alternative may be offered, due to events, rehearsals, and performances
- The weather never stops the tours. The Globe Theatre is an open-air arena, so if you are in the yard (the area surrounding the stage) on your tour, then you may get wet. As British weather is often inclement, it is advisable to bring rain clothes, especially in winter
- Tours do not go backstage and visitors cannot go on stage
- Guided tours are in English, however free information sheets are available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- There is a complimentary audio guide for the exhibition only. This is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Mandarin. You can pick up your audio guide at the admissions desk at the exhibition, but it does need to be dropped off before you go on your theatre tour. If you choose to return to the exhibition you can collect another audio guide
- You can take photographs throughout the exhibition and tour, except during rehearsals or special events
- Your tour guide will advise you about photography. Please do not video the tour
- Drinks are permitted on tours and in the exhibition, as long as they are in a bottle or in a container with a sealable lid.
- You must keep items of luggage and pushchairs with you: there is no cloakroom facility for the exhibition and tours
- Monday to Saturday: 1.00pm
- Sunday: 12.00am
- Afternoon tea is served from 2.00pm to 3.00pm
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
Experience the spirit of London on this whistle stop tour. A luxury coach and included lunch pack wi...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!The sun is shinin...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...