- Explore the country of Kent known as the Garden of England
- Visit Sissinghurst Castle
- Enjoy your journey in a traditional black taxi
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in central London in a traditional black taxi and you will head into Kent - the Garden of England - to arrive at our stop Sissinghurst Castle and Gardens. Created within the ruins of an ancient castle by the late Vita Sackville West and her husband Harold Nicholson, the area is made up of a series of small, enclosed, romantic gardens, each with its own colour scheme, the highlight being the white garden that blooms in high summer.
Leaving Sissinghurst we travel to Leeds Castle which is built on two islands within a lake and is renowned for its magnificent gardens.
There is also a superb collection of medieval furnishings, tapestries, and classical art.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in black taxi
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your central London hotel for pick-up.
- Each taxi can carry up to a maximum of 5 passengers
- Price per taxi
- A Central London Hotel is one with a post code (or zip code) E1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, SE1, SW1, SW3, SW7, W1, W2, W8, WC1, WC2