Stonehenge and Bath guided tour with tickets and Grand Pump Room
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- Visit the Roman Baths and sample ancient spa water
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
- Roman Baths torch lighting ceremony (not in summer)
- Walking tour of Bath with architectural highlights
- Standing stones of Stonehenge
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- Jack the Ripper tour - find out the stories behind the Whitechapel murders
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Entry to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Colonnade Walk, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, Великобританія
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Main tour
- Daily departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point
- Jack the Ripper tour
- Daily 6.00pm
- April-September, additional departure 3.30pm
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than on-board a vintage 1950s Routemaster bus with...
At sunrise these special tours begin with a drive to Stonehenge followed by Lacock and Bath while in...
This family fun tour will take you around the most haunted city in the world. Together with your gui...
Get your tickets to BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies ...