Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle guided tour with tickets
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrance taken care of
- Explore the Queen's weekend residence
- Follow in the footsteps of Oxford's famous students
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- St. George's Chapel - resting place of royalty
- State Apartments and renaissance artwork
- Bodleian Library - one of Europe's oldest
- Standing stones of Salisbury Plain
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Admissions to Windsor castle and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Return transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- This tour is available in Mandarin on Tuesdays
- Main tour
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Check-in 8am
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from ...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
After meeting Premium tours at St Pancras International train station at 06:00am by our Group Welcom...
It is hard these days to find something that is not clichéd to do for Valentine’s Day. Even if it i...
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monume...