- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages at the site
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic drive through Salisbury Plain
- Option to include a classic fish and chips
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Originating nearly 5,000 years ago, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included with your tour and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre. Travel in comfort and style to this most special of monuments and why not add a classic British fish and chips while you're at it?
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish) at the site
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel drop-offs
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
Morning tours leave from gates 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station.
Afternoon tours leave from gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station.
- This tour is unescorted
- With the fish and chips option, your tour you will conclude in central London where you will be dropped off at a chosen pub, complete with coffee or tea
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Run daily from 1st April till 31st October
- Depart at 8.15am
- Return to/near to Victoria Station at 2.00pm
- Run daily throughout the year except on Tuesdays and Thursdays in January and February (also closed 24 and 25 December)
- Between the 1st April and 15th October depart at 2.00pm and return at 7.30pm
- Between 16th October and 31st March depart at 12.30pm and return at 6.00pm
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
This encyclopedic tour of London is all you need to experience Britain's capital with culture and co...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Visit the official London residence of the royal family: Buckingham Palace. Your visit includes time...
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with this combination river shuttle and ...
Take a trip to ‘the loveliest castle in the world’ where many famous British monarchs have resided i...