- Relax while taking in fantastic views of London
- Enjoy a delicious traditional afternoon with scones and tea
- Listen to the illuminating commentary
- Rest your tired legs while continuing to discover London
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock while enjoying a cruise on the river Thames? Enjoy the splendour of London's famous landmarks and a traditional afternoon tea from the relaxed comfort of a modern riverliner. Conveniently departing from Tower Pier (five minutes walk from the Tower of London), this popular cruise offers a delightful selection of finger sandwiches, scones with cream and jam, mini pastries and unlimited tea and coffee, as well as a 90-minute cruise through the very heart of the city. With a commentary to accompany the cruise, sights include the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, City Hall, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Bridge, the National Theatre and South Bank, the Oxo Tower, the Golden Hinde, the Shard, the riverside architecture of Royal Greenwich, the Cutty Sark and much more! A fully waited service is provided throughout, with a cash bar available for additional drinks purchases. The cruise includes an open-air upper deck, allowing for spectacular views of the city's riverside landscape and those once-in-a-lifetime photos. Vegetarian options are available and most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Afternoon tea (Finger Sandwiches, Scones with cream and Jam, Mini Pastries)
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Recorded commentary
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional drinks
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-12
- Children under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat is required for a child under 2 years old then the child rate applies
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
Tower Pier is located five minutes walk from the Tower of London.
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs from Tower Pier at 15:30. Passengers must be at Tower Pier ready for boarding at 15:15
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 3.30pm
- Cruise returns to Tower Pier at 5pm
- Passengers must be at Tower Pier ready for boarding at 3.15pm
- This cruise is available every day all year round
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So...
A cosmopolitan city at the crossroads of history, London has much to offer to Travelers Both seasone...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
No visit to London is complete until you have partaken in a series of its quintessential traditions ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Follow the Thames from west to east to enjoy all of London’s most iconic landmarks from the air on t...
This special Harry Potter walking tour of London uncovers many of the memorable locations from the H...