The London Eye - supervised children's tour
- Get a birds-eye-view of London
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Come on an adventure on the London Eye and see London from a different point of view.
Built to mark the new millennium, the London Eye is a must see in London! Riding the London Eye is a popular attraction with older children who just love the experience of getting a bird’s view of the city from the safety of the passenger capsules. This giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. The structure is 135 metres high with 360° panoramic views overlooking all the prominent sites in London including Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and the Thames River.
During this tour to the London Eye, the kids will start their round trip with a 4D film preparing them for the experience ahead. Once they begin the climb they will be excited to locate London’s famous landmarks.
The Eye Spy London experience includes snacks and lunch and a visit Jubilee Gardens for some fun and silly games, as well as a well-deserved play time at the Southbank promenade adventure playground.
- 1.00 pm drop-off at festival pier Southbank
- 1.15 pm Lunch
- 2.30 pm London eye
- 3.30 pm Games and free play at the Jubilee Gardens Southbank
- 5.30 pm Pick up from the Adventure playground inside the Jubilee Gardens Southbank
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid qualifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour.
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
337-338 Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1, UK
Please meet us at Festival Pier Southbank Pick up at Jubilee gardens playground Southbank
- Children must be aged between 8-16 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays.
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!The sun is shinin...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? This exciting tour for kids age...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them in on this creative p...
This family fun tour will take you around the most haunted city in the world. Together with your gui...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Treat yourself to a lazy afternoon on the Thames in Windsor, just a stone's throw from central Londo...
The drinking of tea dates back to ancient China and became popular in England during the 17th Centur...