V&A Museum - supervised children's tour
- Get artistic with our creative workshop at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Book your kids in for an adventure to London's V&A where they can learn about fashion and design throughout history.
At the Victoria and Albert Museum, your child will explore the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design. During the tour, they will explore the museum through an exclusive, creative workshop. This formidable interactive exploration of the V&A’s surprising and impressive collections will captivate your child’s imagination and inspire their creativity.
This unique 'Colour Me Creative' tour is an enthralling, one-of-a-kind experience that will bring to life the incredible collection of art, alluring jewels and spectacular textiles from around the world and across many centuries. Through hands-on activities, they wil explore the way fashion has changed over time and have a go at incorporating fashion styles into their own stylized bag or pencil case during our fun creative experience.
- 9.30 am Drop off in front of South Kensington tube station next to the flower stand
- 10.00 am V&A museum
- 11.00 am Creative workshop and free play at the Princess Diana Playground
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick up from Queensway skate, dine, and bowl
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Donation to the Museum
- Snacks and Lunch
- All workshop materials
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
In front of South Kensington tube station next to the flower stand
- Only available for children aged 8-16 years old
- A backpack to carry our finished artwork in
- A bottle of water
- Wet weather clothing and an umbrella or raincoat
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...