Vintage double-decker bus tour with champagne tea
- Relax aboard a vintage open-top London bus tour and see all the highlights of London
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the river Thames with a champagne tea
- Discover all of the city's secret thanks to an expert guide
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on a beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Boat trip on the river Thames with Champagne afternoon tea
Take your seat for a one-hour river Thames cruise and indulge in the epitome of British tradition with an afternoon tea cruise complete with a glass of Champagne; the most elegant way to enjoy an afternoon on the river. Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches, a scone, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly. Combine this treat with the chance to sail through Tower Bridge and you have a London experience that cannot be missed! The river offers the best perspective on a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Pauls, The Shard, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
- Vintage open-top London bus tour
- Professional guide
- 1-hour cruise on the river Thames
- Champagne tea (sandwiches, scone, clotted cream, jam, tea or coffee and a glass of Champagne)
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP
Victoria Coach Station Gate 13-20
- On occasion, especially due to extreme weather conditions, the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- The tour of London is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
- April to October: tour operates daily
- November, December and March: Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday, Saturdays and Sundays
- January and February: Friday, Saturday and Sundays
- Tour starts at 8.15 am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...