Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter (with luxury return transportation from London Victoria)
- Experience the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Take a stroll down Diagon Alley™ and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the Gryffindor Common Room and Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes, props and special effects used in the films
- Return air-conditioned luxury transportation from London Victoria
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
You'll be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest- home to Aragog the Acromantula and Buckbeak the Hippogriff, the forest will contain 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet. You'll be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!’
This package also includes return air-conditioned luxury transport from London Victoria, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Infants aged 2 and under: free
- Children aged 3 to 4: transport only
- Children aged 5 to 15: reduced
London Victoria, Buckingham Palace Rd, London
Arrive at Golden Tours visitor centre, 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9.15 am:
- Check-in at London Victoria 9.00 am for 9.15 am departure
- Check-in 2.45 pm at the Warner Bros. Studio for 3.00 pm departure
- Return time to London: 4.30 pm
From 1st April 2020 for 8.30 am departure Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Check-in at London Victoria: 8.15 am for 8.30 am departure
- Check in time 2.45 pm at the Warner Bros. Studio for 3.00 pm departure
- Return time to London 4.30 pm
From 1st April 2020 for 10.30 am departure daily:
- Check-in time at London Victoria: 10.15 am for 10.30 am departure
- Check in time 4.45 pm at the Warner Bros. Studio for 5.00 pm departure
- Return time to London 6.30 pm
- Please Note: 12:30 pm (Studio Tour entrance) will operate from 4th April 2020 on certain dates
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
Sunday lunch with live jazz on a Thames River cruise is the ideal setting to celebrate a special occ...
To understand London, you first need to understand its history. Expert guides will lift the veil on ...