Wembley Stadium guided tour
- Sense the history in the England dressing rooms
- Take the manager's hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel and enjoy the views from the manager's benches
- Get your hands on the replica Emirates FA Cup
- Receive a Wembley Stadium Tour souvenir
The Wembley Stadium Tour is an unforgettable experience for all the family! This award-winning, fully guided experience features Wembley's most exclusive, behind-the-scenes locations such as the England dressing room, players tunnel, press room and much, much more. Book now and follow in the footsteps of legends as you discover the secrets behind the United Kingdom's largest and most prestigious sports stadium.
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley's historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the original flag from London's 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more.
- Guided tour
- Free souvenir
- Food and drinks
Wembley HA9 0WS, UK
Stadium Tour Cafe, Wembley Stadium, Empire Way, London, HA9 0WS
- Tour and route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...