Windsor Castle tickets and transportation
- Comfortable day trip from London in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio guide included so that you can explore the parts you want
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house - a highly-detailed minature
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. You'll be able to follow your audio guide all afternoon and be back in time for dinner. Sights include:
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s dolls’ house
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Audio guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Fountain Square, Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Departure 1.45pm
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 12.45pm
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm in Kensington
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...