Coastal California day tour
- Travel up the beautiful California coast of the Pacific Ocean
- Detour to a Spanish Mission and learn of the heavy Spanish influence in the area
- Visit the Hearst Castle, a wild 20th Century playground for the rich and famous
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts were key in the development of the entire region. Then you’ll visit the harbor and amazing sandy beaches, it will be easy to understand why movie stars and the rich and famous make this area their home.
You’ll continue north to Solvang, an Authentic Danish village with European architecture. Next you’ll stroll down the main street and browse in the local shops.
After the visit, you’ll continue to the world famous Hearst Castle. Built by the newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, art treasures can be found in every room of Hearst Castle. Antique ceilings, Greek vases dating from 800 B.C., rare oriental carpets and myriad works of art can be seen throughout William Randolph Hearst's vast home. See why the castle served as a playground for the rich and famous for the first half of the 20th century
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Sightseeing in Santa Barbara and Solvang
- Entrance to Hearst Castle
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drinks
- No WIFI on bus
- Children under 2 travel for free
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Wednesdays and Saturdays
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton )location: 7.00am
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...