Grand Hollywood bus tour
- Take a closer look the Hollywood Sign with a spectacular city view from Griffith Park
- Look for your favorite celebrity’s handprints at the TCL Chinese Theater
- Snap a pic with the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Feel the magic of Hollywood and experience its unique history! See moviemaking landmarks, famous film locations and hear fun stories of celebrity lifestyles and LA LA Land culture. From the stars on the world famous Walk of Fame, to historic Hollywood studios, restaurants and hotels, to legendary comedy and music clubs. Learn about the real Hollywood, both past and present, narrated by a knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides. See the attractions while you are on your Hollywood vacation. This is the most fun bus tour of Hollywood!
There will be an open-top bus for AM departure and mini-bus for noon departure (3.5 hrs with 2 stops)
- Griffith Park Observatory
- TCL Chinese Theater
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Hard Rock Café
- Capital Record
- Egyptian Theater
- The Dolby Theater
Griffith Park & Hollywood Sign
Go inside Griffith Park and from high above Los Angeles, have your picture taken in front of the world famous Hollywood Sign –while also seeing spectacular city views. Don’t leave Los Angeles without these memorable moments. No trip to the “City Of Angels” is complete without a great picture of the Hollywood Sign.
Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip and more
See Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Bel–Air, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills Sign, celebrity homes and more. Visit where the movie stars live, shop, and party! See beautiful mansions, celebrity homes and nightclubs of the Sunset Strip. Find fun places you can return to, and night-time hot-spots where you may even see a celebrity later that night
- Children ages 3-11
6806 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Please meet your tour guide at the LA City Tours office located near the south west corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave, across the street from the Hollywood & Highland Metro Station.
- Please arrive at LA City Tour office at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Tours into attraction parks are self-guided
- It is recommended you bring a camera, wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes and bring spending money for souvenirs and lunch
- On the open-top bus tours, the child rate applies to children 0-11 and a child safety seat is necessary. If you do not have a child safety seat, please contact LA City Tours in advance to ensure one is available
- Daily at 9.30 and 12.00pm
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...