LA in a day bike adventure
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city. Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Beat your jet lag! The two best ways to cure jet lag are exercise & sun exposure.
- Exercise and burn calories while you sightsee!
“The best way to experience LA!” Yes! That is what USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called this amazing adventure. This experience begins on the legendary and very well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of LA leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion.
- West Hollywood
- Pedal past 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Route 66 –Sunset Strip
- Walking tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills
- Veterans Hospital
- Brentwood Village
- Bundy Dr (yeah, that street)
- Santa Monica Promenade
- Santa Monica Beach/Pier
- Venice Beach (stop for lunch)
- Abbot Kinney
- Venice Canals
- Muscle Beach
- Skateboard Park
- Frank Gehry Beach House
- Marina Del Rey
- Culver City Studios
- Robertson Boulevard
- The Ivy Restaurant
- Pacific Design Center
- Hollywood Sign
- High-end 21-speed city bike
- Safety Helmet
- Safety Vest
- Healthy snacks
- Expert tour guide
- private walking tour of Greystone Mansion
- Lunch (around $12)
8325 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Bikes and Hikes LA is located at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Harper Avenue. Non-permitted guest parking is available on neighboring streets of Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm. There are parking centers located at West Hollywood City Hall Parking Garage and Kings Road Parking Garage, where you can pay directly.
- Length: 32 miles
- You will take several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is $12)
- Fitness Level: Moderate to mildly challenging. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason!)
- An average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike
- Check-In Time: 9.30am
- Tour Departure Time: 10.00am
- Estimated return time: 4.00pm
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please arrive on time. The tour leaves PROMPTLY at 10.00am. If you are not there by the check-in time, the tour may not wait for you.
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...