Los Angeles guided walking tour - ethnic neighborhoods, food and culture
- Taste sweet and savory foods from Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Experience the culture and learn the history of these diverse neighborhoods
- Admire ornate historic architecture and get a glimpse of the Hollywood Sign
- Take part in real East Hollywood life with a ride on a local bus
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, where locals live as though they’ve never left home. Signs in foreign languages, traditional snack shops, and ethnic markets line these neighborhood streets, making each visit an epic adventure you won't be forgetting in a hurry!
To kick off this LA food tour, you'll learn how these enclaves came about, what makes them unique, and where to find some of the city’s best and most hidden ethnic cuisine. We’ll enjoy unique and delicious tastings in markets, restaurants, bakeries, and hole-in-the-wall eateries, making sure to include a variety of both sweet and savory ethnic LA food. As we walk and ride the metro through the neighborhoods, you’ll get to observe life in some of LA’s most vibrant areas, highlighting traditional homes, architecture, and cultural hotspots.
From Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination site to Korean karaoke bars, and Thai spirit houses, this cultural Los Angeles tour introduces you to the city’s lesser-known and off-beat sectors, where you’re sure to discover many treasures and discover a different side to this legendary city.
During the course of this LA food tour we’ll enjoy enough food for a whole meal, so please come with an appetite!
- Select sweet and savory tastings
- Some drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Public transportation fare from Koreatown to Little Armenia
- English speaking local guide
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation to start point
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-5 years old): free
3355 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles
- 3355 Wilshire Blvd
- In front of the Gaylord Apartments
- Metro Red Line stop Wilshire/Vermont. Local bus lines 720, 20, 206, 204
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions although we cannot guarantee an alternative option at each stop
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...