OUE Skyspace LA skip-the-line tickets with Skyslide
- Skip-the-line at California's tallest open-air observation terrace
- Unobstructed 360-degree views, nearly 1,000 feet above LA
- Hop on the world's first ever glass Skyslide
- Engage with interactive technology in a dynamic event space, customizable for any occasion
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction in the heart of Los Angeles. Get unobstructed 360-degree views of the city from the 2 observation terraces, where interactive and educational components complement the spectacular design.
Feel the California sunshine on your face on top of an unmatched 2,800 square feet of outdoor space nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA. Go to the Digital Interactive Level to experience the dynamic technology, and get vital information about the city's attractions and neighborhoods on the Digital Topography Wall. See reflections upon reflections in the Infinity Mirror, and marvel at the Silhouette Wall, where pixels create reflective images based on body movement.
Enhance your visit sliding down our one-of-a-kind SKYSLIDE. Positioned nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA, the Skyslide is 45 feet long, approximately 4 feet wide and made entirely from 1-1/4-inch thick glass. Glide from the 70th to the 69th floor of the US Bank Tower and get unparalleled views of the city from the outside of the building.
- Flex Admission includes:
- Skip-the-line entry
- Two (2) outdoor observation terraces Skyslide Combo includes:
- Access to all four (4) levels of Skyspace LA
- Two (2) outdoor observation terraces
- One ride on the Skyslide (if selected at checkout)
- Skyslide (unless selected in checkout option)
- Food and drinks (you may not bring outside food and beverages)
- Free for children 2 and under
U.S. Bank Tower, 633 W 5th St, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Recommended parking available at Westlawn Parking Garage, directly across the street from the U.S. Bank Tower on 524 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071. The cross street is 5th and Flower.
- Upon arrival, please present the voucher to the OUE Skyspace LA agent in the lobby to be scanned for entry
- Flex admission is valid for any time on a specific date
- Minimum age for Skyslide is 5 years old
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a ticketed parent or guardian
- All Skyslide Combos are timed and available in 30-minute intervals
- Food and drinks not permitted on outside terrace
- An adult and children between the ages of 5-10 years of age can ride the Skyslide, tandem style
- Daily 10.00am-10.00pm, last ticket sold at 9.00pm
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. You'll never see...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
Celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, the 75-minute Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes tour is a world renowne...
Depart south from Los Angeles along the coast of Southern California. First, you’ll stop at La Jolla...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
This hop-on hop-off Los Angeles tour showcases the very best the city has to offer, from the histori...
The tour showcases all of your favorite celebrity star homes as well as the Hollywood Sign via Mulho...
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
From Hollywood to the Santa Monica Pier and everything in between. On this Los Angeles city tour, yo...
Make your wildest dreams come true at Disneyland® Resort in California! Experience Disneyland® Park ...