- See celebrity outdoor living at its best with 600 tennis courts and 115 golf courses of Palm Springs
- Watch as the desert comes to life in the botanical gardens of the Living Desert Zoo
- Stop at the outlets for a shopping spree with your favorite designer brands
Start the day heading east from Los Angeles into the desert on your way to world famous Palm Springs, home to celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Liberace, Barbara Streisand and many more. Palm Springs plays host to 115 golf courses (some designed by Greg Norman) and 600 tennis courts.
You’ll start the tour with a ride aboard the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway seeing sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon. Begin the 10-minute ride at the Valley Station – elevation 2,643 ft. and end at the Mountain Station – elevation 8,516 ft. No matter what the season, enjoy spectacular views and a one-of-a-kind experience.
The tour continues into Palm Springs with the first stop is at the Living Desert Zoo, a unique experience that teaches how vibrant and alive the desert really is. You’ll break for lunch on Rodeo Drive of the desert El Paseo where there are restaurants, shops and of course, people watching. After the lunch break, you’ll embark on a panoramic tour of the homes of the Hollywood stars that are scattered throughout the valley.
The final stop of the day is Desert Hills Premium Outlets, home to 130 stores of brand names including: Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Tahari, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Loro Piana, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna.
You’ll then depart for an evening arrival in Los Angeles.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Palm Springs and shopping at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Entrance to Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and the Living Desert Zoo
- Food and drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Mondays and Fridays
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton ) location: 7.00am
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...