Sun and Fun: California beaches day tour
- Get your weekly dose of sun, sea, surf and fun
- Stroll along three different beaches for an authentic surf town experience
- Whale watch off the stunning California coast
Today the amazing lifestyle of Southern California awaits. You’ll start your experience in Huntington Beach,the birthplace of modern day surfing, “The Beach Boys”, long boarding and beach volleyball. As you walk along the beach, you’ll see famous beach volleyball pavilions and, if you’re lucky, maybe catch some of the local surfers.
You’ll continue to Long Beach, the proud home of the Queen Mary, one of the world’s most luxurious ships to sail the Atlantic Ocean. With the Long Beach marathon, Grand Prix street racing, Motorsports Walk of Fame and whale watching, it all happens here. Board the Queen Mary for a behind-the-scenes tour and see restored areas that have been under wraps since the final voyage in 1967, including the Isolation Wards and the Machine Rooms.
After the Queen Mary, continue to Venice Beach, home to the most colorful promenade in the world. With Muscle Beach in the center, numerous roller skating and bike paths, Venice Beach is featured in numerous movies and television shows. Watch the professionals pump iron at Muscle Beach, enjoy the street performances by the locals and soak up this unique and amazing atmosphere.
You’ll end the day at the home of “Baywatch”, Santa Monica Pier. The beach and promenade were featured in films such as “White Men Can’t Jump” and many others. Enjoy Pacific Park, an amusement park on the pier with Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris Wheel with panoramic views of the coastline. Finally, take a stroll along the Third Street Promenade, one of the only pedestrian streets in Los Angeles, known for dining, shopping and street performers.
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Huntington, Venice and Santa Monica beaches
- Entrance to the Queen Mary Museum
- Food and drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton )location: 7.00am
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...