Three-day California Express tour from Los Angeles
- Enjoy scenic, panoramic views of the California coast during your adventurous three days
- Explore San Francisco and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge past Alcatraz
- Visit Yosemite National Park in the Sierra Nevada
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - 17 Mile Drive - Carmel
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, you'll visit a Spanish Mission in Santa Barbara and learn how these religious outposts became instrumental in the development of the entire region. Continue north to Solvang, an authentic Danish village with European architecture. Afterwards, head more north along the California coast to view the famous and scenic 17-Mile Drive. Visit the town of Carmel, home to actor Clint Eastwood, and freely walk around before turning in for the night at the hotel.
Day 2: San Francisco - Bay Cruise - Golden Gate Bridge - Chinatown
Day two brings you to San Francisco, one of the most beautiful and beloved cities in the U.S. You’ll start your tour at the world-renowned Fisherman’s Wharf with a cruise in the Bay Area under the Golden Gate Bridge and around the notorious Alcatraz Island. Return to Pier 39 for lunch before an afternoon tour visiting the city’s top landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown and Nob Hill. The day ends with a night view of the city from the Bay Bridge.
Day 3: San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summer route: Head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. Located in the Sierra Nevada mountains, the Yosemite National Park is famous for its waterfalls and ancient sequoia trees. Reach El Capitan, Bridal Veil Falls and Half Dome to continue for a walk from the Yosemite Visitor Center to ascend one of the highest waterfalls in North America--Yosemite Falls.
Winter route: Begin your day in Monterey to see the Old Fisherman's Wharf and Cannery Row. Make your way to the world-famous Hearst Castle. Constructed by newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, this building houses antique ceilings, Greek vases dating from 800 B.C., rare oriental carpets and many works of art. Prepare for an evening arrival back to Los Angeles.
- Two nights' hotel accommodation including taxes and continental breakfast
- Admission to Yosemite Park (in the winter, to Hearst castle)
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Bay cruise in San Francisco
- WiFi is not available on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children age 2-14- travelling with two adults
- Overnight hotel in San Francisco: La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Overnight hotel(s) on Day 2: Modesto Park Inn by Radisson in summer & Monterey Holiday Inn during winter
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Rooms all have two double beds; however, in the event of a triple room, no extra bedding will be provided
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- All tours are operated in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Requested language must be specified at the time of booking
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Starbucks Coffee Farmers Market: pick-up at 6.30am
- Culver City Four Points Sheraton: pick-up at 7.00am
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley en route to Sin City,...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Departing from Los Angeles, your tour's first stop is Palm Springs, once home to celebrities such as...
Your fun in the sun southern California beaches tour begins in Huntington Beach, famous for its beac...
Los Angeles comes alive after dark, with its sparkling city lights and shimmering avenues creating a...
Experience all of the renowned elegance and celebrity glamour that the Home of the Academy Awards®In...
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic with an expert guide as you discover the Univer...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farms theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Ori...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...