- Try your luck at a Las Vegas casino or spend the night being entertained at a show
- Enjoy a continental breakfast before exploring the Hoover Dam in the Black Canyon
- Make your way back to the Nevada Stateline for a last minute chance at the slots
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las Vegas
Travel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world– Las Vegas. You’ll stop for lunch in the outlet mall at the Nevada stateline, which is filled with famous brand names like Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more. In the evening you’ll go on a tour of the strip to see some of the amazing hotels and sites that are built in the middle of the desert including Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. You can finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos. You’ll spend stay overnight at the Linq Hotel on Las Vegas Blvd.
Day 2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Los Angeles
After a leisurely breakfast, you’ll leave Las Vegas and make your way to the Hoover Dam. There, you’ll understand how this man made phenomenon was built and its impact on the area. After the visit, head west for one last chance at the slot machines on the stateline as you make your way back to California.
The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
- 1 night hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing on the strip and Hoover Dam
- Lunch and Dinner
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children age 2-14- travelling with two adults
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton) location: 7.00am
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...