Two-day Las Vegas tour from Los Angeles
- Stroll the fabulous Las Vegas Strip and discover why it's nicknamed Sin City
- Visit and learn about the impressive Hoover Dam, between Arizona and Nevada
- Shop 'til you drop at the outlets at the Nevada Stateline
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las Vegas
Travel east through the desert and Death Valley en route to Sin City, also known as Las Vegas. Stop for lunch in the outlet mall at the Nevada Stateline, filled with brand names like Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more. In the evening you’ll go on a tour of the Las Vegas strip and pass through the many hotels and casinos including: Caesars Palace, MGM Grand, The Venetian, Bellagio, New York-New York, Treasure Island and more. In the evening, attend a show or spectacular, and try your hand at one of the many casinos. Turn in for the night at The LINQ Hotel, located on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Day 2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Los Angeles
The morning begins with a relaxing breakfast before departing Vegas and heading towards the Hoover Dam, considered one of the most impressive engineering achievements of its time. You’ll learn just how the dam was built, as well as its impact on the area. After the visit, head west for one last chance at the slots on the Stateline as you make your way back to California. You'll arrive in Los Angeles sometime in the afternoon.
- One-night's hotel accommodation including taxes and continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch and dinner
- No Wi-Fi available on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children age 2-14- travelling with two adults
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room. Rooms all have two double beds; however, in the event of a triple room, no extra bedding will be provided
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- All tours are operated in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Requested language must be specified at the time of booking
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Starbucks Coffee Farmers Market: pick-up at 6.30am
- Culver City Four Points Sheraton: pick-up at 7.00am
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...