- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Guided visit with an expert guide
- See the famous statue of David by Michelangelo
- Discover one of the highlights of Florence
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.
Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
When the tour ends you have same free tima to discover the city on your own.
In the evening, our driver will bring you back to Lucca.
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-5 years: free
Schedule of the tour:
- 7:00am: Shuttle service from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station
- 8:00 am: Arrival in Florence
- 11:15am: departure of the tour (check in closes 15 min. before departure) from Florence Via Ricasoli 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery)
- 12:00 am: the tour ends and some free time to visit Florence on your own
- 8.30 pm: shuttle service to go back to Lucca. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9.30 pm: Arrival in Lucca Porta Sant'Anna
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 7.00am
- Return around 9.30pm
Departs from Lucca to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinq...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour market to table cooking ...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Pistoia has been declared Italy’s Capital of Culture for 2017, so we say now’s the time to get a hea...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...
Hai sempre desiderato provare l'emozione del volo, ma non ti piace l'idea di lanciarti e cadere nel ...