Pizza and gelato cooking class in Florence with shuttle from-to Lucca
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Learn the tricks to make the perfect Italian pizza
- Discover how to make gelato
- Dinner with the pizza and gelato you have prepared
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza and ‘gelato’.
Have some free time to dicover Florence on your own and in the afteroon meet our chef, learn the techniques and bring home the recipes to impress your family and friends. The chef will start the 2hours class by introducing the history of these Italian wonderful creations briefly. After that you will learn how to make the original Italian pizza step by step: you will be taught the tricks for tender flexible yeast dough as well as for a tasteful, yet light, tomato sauce. Our chef will show you the right way to stretch the dough and you will have the chance to do it yourself. You will make your very own pizza: you will stretch it, sauce it and finally bake it.
The result will surely be the best pizza you have ever tasted! After you have become familiar with pizza you will be taught the secrets to make Italian ‘gelato’: you will get to know the basic raw ingredients and how to select the best products. You will learn about the development and application of natural colors, the heating and freezing techniques and how they have different effects on ingredients. You will soon realize how easily you can make these delicious dishes on your own! At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate!
In the evening take the shuttle to come back to Lucca.
- Free shuttle to/from Lucca
- All necessary ingredients
- Dinner with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Free time in Florence
- Child 6-12 years: reduced
- Infant 0-5 years: free
Schedule of the tour:
- 10:00am: Shuttle service from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station
- 11:00 am: Arrival in Florence and some free time o visit Florence on your own
- 3:00 pm: departure of the tour (check in closes 15 min. before departure) from My Tour Office in Via Martelli, 33RED
- 6:00 pm: the tour ends and free time
- 8.30 pm: shuttle service to go back to Lucca. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9.30 pm: Arrival in Lucca Porta Sant'Anna
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Everyday at 10:00 am
Departs from Lucca to disovery Florence on your own and the Chianti region with the afternoon wine t...
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse...
We’ll start our Lucca tour at the very spot that welcomes most visitors to the city: the Lucca train...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...
An excursion that boasts oodles of history and nature. Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius are the Beauty and th...
This select excursion limited to 21 guests takes you to Pompeii and Herculaneum to discover two of t...