Full-day trip to Grindelwald and Interlaken from Lucerne
- Explore the Grindelwald and Interlaken mountain resorts
- Admire the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of Mt First
- Stross across the 40-meter long, "Cliff Walk by Tissot"
Enjoy full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region mountain world, with valuable free time (approx. 6 hours) you can explore two famous mountain resorts Grindelwald, also named Eiger or Glacier Village, and Interlaken, uniquely located between two lakes.
Embark on a scenic coach journey through splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region. After a first orientation stop in Interlaken, continue to Grindelwald, a lively and varied place perfect for active holidays. Numerous lookout points provide stunning views of the surrounding impressive mountain landscape including the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
During your leisure time, experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of Mt First and enjoy the 40-meter long "Cliff Walk by Tissot" or take a fun trottibike ride (only during summer).
In the afternoon, ride the public train (unescorted) back to Interlaken. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the region’s shopping paradise - with diverse products from regional produce to precious jewelry and watches.
Alternatively, visit Interlaken’s home mountain Harder Kulm. A cable car takes you to the top where you will be rewarded with splendid views of the surrounding area. Full of mountain-fresh air and fond alpine memories you meet your guide again in the late afternoon for the return journey.
- Partly live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Train ticket Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Any activities (cable cars / equipment rental / admissions)
- Personal expenses
- Infants aged (0-5): Free
- Children aged (6-15): Reduced
Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne
Meet your tour on the sidewalk next to Lucerne train station.
- The tour is guided from Lucerne to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Lucerne byy our professional guide
- For the unescorted part from Grindelwald to Interlaken you receive detailed, written information
- Daily at 9.00am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Mount Pilatus is located near Lucerne and can be reached by a panoramic cable car from Kriens or by ...
You can start your Silver Round Trip by taking the bus from Lucerne to Kriens station (Zentrum Pilat...
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...