Jungfraujoch top of Europe from Interlaken
- Ride a cogwheel train via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch
- Immerse yourself in the high alpine wonderland of eternal winter
- Visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace with panoramic of snow-capped peaks
- Stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in a glacier
Don´t miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday and join this thrilling and unforgettable excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe! Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps” it is home to Europe’s highest train station (3,500 m) and many other attractions!
A short coach journey brings you to the mountain resort of Grindelwald where you board the cogwheel train for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch. Stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you on the way and the imposing Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp.
Once on the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high alpine wonderland of eternal ice, snow and rock. Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway and visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau with the most breathtaking panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, the neighboring countries and Europe’s longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier.
Don't forget to stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in the heart of the glacier – a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed! The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen and takes you to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you to bring you back to Interlaken.
- Live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cogwheel train
- Access to Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace,
- Plateau and Ice Palace (weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
- Infants aged (0-5): Free
- Children aged (6-15): Reduced
Hoeheweg 95, 3880 Interlaken
Meet your tour guide outside the Outdoor Interlaken shop.
- Please note that you join a full-day excursion coming from Zürich
- The time on the top is limited to about 1.5 to maximum 2 hours depending on train connections
- Daily at 10.45am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
As the tour starts you hear the fire horn followed by the invocation pray. The Nightwatchman introdu...