Swiss ski experience from Lucerne
- Explore the famous mountain resort Interlaken
- Learn Skiing from a professional instructor
- Enjoy a 2.5 hours ski-class for beginners
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide.
Grab a bite to eat during the picture stop at the famous mountain resort Interlaken before reaching the ski area at Grindelwald. You will be fitted with the necessary equipment and meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes at Bodmi Arena - a perfect learning environment for ski beginners!
During your 2.5 hours ski-class for beginners, see how your instructor demonstrates the correct techniques and then give it a try yourself and slide across the white snow.
Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain while skiing the well prepared slopes. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these thrilling moments of a once in a lifetime experience! Before starting the return journey, you have some leisure time to explore the alpine village of Grindelwald.
- Live guided in English, Spanish and Chinese
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Ski rental equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski jacket, pants and gloves rental
- Admission to Bodmi Arena beginners area
- 2.5 hours ski-class with qualified instructor (beginner level / classes with max. 8 participants)
- Personal expenses
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Participants have to be over 10 years old
- Please bring warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes
- The activity is depending on snow conditions
- Ski class is with a English-speaking instructor and with maximum of 8 participants per group
- From December to March: Every day at 8.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before the tour starts
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
Experience adventure on the largest screen in Switzerland.Thanks to the largest format in the histor...