With a prime sight over Funchal, Câmara de Lobos, and the Deserted Islands, you will start our tour at Pico dos Barcelos. From there, you will be driven towards the famous Curral das Freiras (Nun's Valley) which is surrounded by the highest mountains and historic places. Then, you will be driven uphill towards Pico do Areeiro at 1818m where you can enjoy magnificent landscapes and great views over Ponta da São Lourenço, Ribeiro Frio (East), Paúl da Serra (West), Curral das Freiras (South), or even Porto Santo, if there is good weather. Later, you'll have a coffee break in a typical Madeiran restaurant in Poiso, known for its traditional barley coffee with Madeira wine. At your final stop, Ribeira Primeira Park, a sustainable project in the heart of the forest where you may visit the trout farm and enjoy a natural tea or Portuguese coffee at the Tea House overlooking the park and the magical forest. After the Jeep tour, the clients will be dropped off to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour by boat. Come on board the Catamaran for a relaxing trip along the south coast of Madeira. The boat trip takes 3 hours with strong possibilities of watching Dolphins and Whales in their natural habitat. During the summer months there's the possibility of swimming below the Cabo Girao cliff. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see. In case you don't see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip. The boat trip ends in Funchal's Harbor.
Madeira spectacular land & sea pack tour on open roof 4x4 with dolphin watching
Language: English , French , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Nun's Valley and learn about its interesting history
- Admire the breathtaking and beautiful views at Pico do Arieiro, at 1818 meters of altitude
- Discover the beauty of Madeira's Sea on board of a catamaran and enjoy watching whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Safety instructions + First aids kit
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Free pick-up in Funchal
What's not included
- Drop off
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Free pick-up in Funchal . Please send the hotel name or full address at the chekout.
What to remember
- Free Pick-up in Funchal´s area. Please provide your location at the checkout
- The minimum age to participate is 3 years old
- In case you don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip
- The Catamaran trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor
We will send an email with the pick-up time. Please provide your email at the checkout.
True Spirit Lda
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.