Essential Madrid bike or e-bike tour
- See the most important monuments of Madrid by bike or electric bike
- Be in awe at the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral
- Visit the Egyptian shrine of the Temple of Debod that once stood on the banks of the River Nile
- Admire the Art Deco style of San Miguel Market
- Learn about Madrid's history, legends, key figures and culture
Climb aboard your choice of bike or electric bike with pedal assistance and journey through the history of Madrid with ease. Learn the story of the Spanish capital, from the days of the Habsburgs through to the 21st century. Discover attractions, such as the Plaza de Puerta Cerrada at the site of a Christian wall built in the Middle Ages.
Depart from Plaza San Miguel and glide along the narrow streets to Calle Toledo and Plaza del Conde de Barajas to find a number of artisan shops. Discover one of the city’s gastronomic centers at the bustling San Miguel Market, and then navigate the cobblestones of Plaza Mayor at the heart of the 17th-century city center. Marvel at Casa y Torre de los Lujanes, the oldest civilian building in the city, and learn about the burial of Diego Velázquez, one of Spain’s most famous painters.
Get an amazing view of Plaza de Oriente between the Royal Palace and Royal Opera Theater. Go to Plaza de la Armeria to see the main entrance of the palace and Almudena Cathedral. Visit the Sabatini Gardens in the palace complex, and see the glorious flora of the Campo del Moro.
Escape the traffic and journey along the banks of the Manzanares River, to finish this complete tour at the Temple of Debod, gifted to Madrid by the Egyptian government following the construction of the Aswan High Dam. Today, the locals head here for the best sunset in the city!
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.85€)
Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available upon request
- The minimum age to join the tour is 10 years
- Open groups are split into 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience
- Available for private groups also
- Every day at 10.00am
- Closed on 25 December, 1 January and 6 January
After Brunch presenta su primer Festival Open Air en Plaza de toros Las Ventas. Un Line Up increíble...
EDUB 22 JUNIO Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policie...
Domingo 16 Junio, After Brunch regresa a Florida Retiro esta vez como artistas invitados: &ME!! - Dj...
Viernes 21 de Junio, 2019 en Goya Social Club GSC x NUDE Berlin meets Madrid Nos vemos en la pista -...
Llega la fiesta urbana con más proyección del país, con un evento y concepto nunca antes visto en es...
HARD MISSION 19 JULIO Genres: Hits,House Atmospheres: Live Performance Door Policies: Casual dress c...