- Get the best panoramic views of Madrid on an open double-decker bus
- Listen to interesting facts from our tour guides in English, French and Spanish
- Audio translating system in eight languages
Discover the most characteristic monuments of Madrid. You will cross the famous sights in Madrid including:
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza de las Cortes
- Plaza de Neptuno and Retiro park
- Atocha train station
- Paseo del Prado known as Paseo del Arte
- Botanical Garden
- Jeronimo's Church
- Prado Museum
- Cibeles Plaza
- National Library and Plaza de Colon
- Paseo de la Castellana i
- Stadium Santiago Bernabéu
- Serrano Street
- Plaza de España
- Puerta de Toledo
The most complete, historical, emblematic and tour of modern Madrid.
- Panoramic City tour by open top double-decker bus
- Multilingual guide during the tour in English, French and Spanish
- Audio translating system in eight languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Tickets to attractions
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Children: 7-15 years old
- Senior: 65 years and over
- Children under 6 years old: free
Pick up points include:
- Plaza de España, in front of number 7 (Tourist Bus Stop)
- Calle Mayor, 47
- Plaza de Neptuno, next to Tourist Office
- Puerta de Atocha, next to Ministerio de Agricultura
- Plaza de Colón, Press Kiosc next to Hard Rock
- Santiago Bernabéu, next to Gate 0
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Live expert guide during the tour
- Audioguide in several languages
- Fully air-conditioned double-decker bus
- Free WiFi
- Every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 19.00pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
Escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid on a full-day tour of the historic city of Toledo, and learn ...
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence. The Madri...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...
For the first time in history, a travelling exhibition co-produced by the Auschwitz-Birkenau State M...
Combine two half-day tours and save money! This itinerary includes:Royal Monastery of El Escorial (m...
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...
Shows especiales en nuestro escenario Sorpresas para los asistentes La mejor música del momento. #Ju...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...