Madrid city bus tour
- Get the best panoramic views of Madrid on an open double-decker bus
- Listen to interesting facts from our tour guides in English, French and Spanish
- Audio translating system in eight languages
Discover the most characteristic monuments of Madrid. You will cross the famous sights in Madrid including:
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza de las Cortes
- Plaza de Neptuno and Retiro park
- Atocha train station
- Paseo del Prado known as Paseo del Arte
- Botanical Garden
- Jeronimo's Church
- Prado Museum
- Cibeles Plaza
- National Library and Plaza de Colon
- Paseo de la Castellana i
- Stadium Santiago Bernabéu
- Serrano Street
- Plaza de España
- Puerta de Toledo
The most complete, historical, emblematic and tour of modern Madrid.
- Panoramic City tour by open top double-decker bus
- Multilingual guide during the tour in English, French and Spanish
- Audio translating system in eight languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Tickets to attractions
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Children: 7-15 years old
- Senior: 65 years and over
- Children under 6 years old: free
Pick up points include:
- Plaza de España, in front of number 7 (Tourist Bus Stop)
- Calle Mayor, 47
- Plaza de Neptuno, next to Tourist Office
- Puerta de Atocha, next to Ministerio de Agricultura
- Plaza de Colón, Press Kiosc next to Hard Rock
- Santiago Bernabéu, next to Gate 0
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Live expert guide during the tour
- Audioguide in several languages
- Fully air-conditioned double-decker bus
- Free WiFi
- Every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 19.00pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
In this walking tour you will discover the essence of Madrid, the places you cannot miss when you vi...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid on a full-day tour of the historic city of Toledo, and learn ...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence. The Madri...
Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of...
From a dusty outpost on the edge of the enlightened Moorish kingdom to the glorious capital of the w...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid on a full-day tour that takes you to the historic city of Tol...
See the best that Madrid has to offer with this half-day city tour of the highlights of the Spanish ...
Enjoy two stunning cities in one day on this comprehensive tour. Toledo and Segovia are must-do stop...