- Discover the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Cycle the wide avenues of Madrid's green oasis
- Admire the façade of the Prado Museum
- Discover the secrets of the geniuses that lived in Madrid's Literary Quarter
This tour will let you learn everything about those centuries in which Spain wasn’t only the Empire where the sun never set, but a cradle of literary geniuses and internationally renowned painters. Hop on your bike or e-bike and come along for the adventure!
Beginning at Plaza Mayor, the center of life in ancient Madrid, former home to markets, bullfighting and the terrifying trials of the Spanish Inquisition, you glide to the Literary Quarter or Barrio de las Letras, the neighborhood where some of the greatest writers and poets lived, thrived and rivaled, such as Miguel de Cervantes and Lope de Vega.
Riding down the famous Huertas Street, you will find yourself facing the Prado Museum, the wealthiest collection of Spanish art, one of the three museums along Madrid’s Art Walk with the Reina Sofia Museum and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
Before entering Retiro Park, you will have the chance to marvel at the beautiful Jerónimos Church, linked to the Spanish royalty since its construction in the 16th century. Once inside this ancient royal park, you will awe at its main attractions, such as the constantly photographed pond, the inspiring games light plays through the Crystal Palace and the famous statue of the Fallen Angel.
You will get to understand why locals spend their free time in this park where you can fully enjoy riding your e-bike before going back to the city center along other iconic places in Madrid such as the the Alcalá Gate, Cibeles Square and Puerta del Sol.
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.85€)
Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are also available upon request
- The minimum age to join the tour is 10 years
- Open groups are split into 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience
- Available for private groups also
- Every day at 5.00pm
- Closed on 25 December, 1 January and 6 January
Enjoy a 90 minutes Hammam Experience!Feel the contrasts of the water on your skin, a perfect sensati...
Discover Madrid through its cinematic history on an alternative Madrid city tour! Tour urban spaces ...
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
CHINESE ROWYEAR CLOSING PARTY Sábado 28 de julio elrow cierra temporada en FABRIK con Chinese RowYea...
Domingo 22 de julio vuelve a FABRIK Natura Sunday, bailamos bajo el sol desde las 15:00 de la tarde ...