Prado Museum skip-the-line tickets and touristic tapas bus
- Explore the Prado Museum, one of the best museum around the world
- Take a journey through the eyes of the Spanish painters at the Prado Museum
- Extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid highlights
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square and Puerta del Sol, the center of the country
Enjoy all the beauty and history of the Prado Museum, the main Spanish national art museum. Located in central Madrid, El Prado is widely considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 20th century, based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, and the single best collection of Spanish art. Founded as a museum of paintings and sculpture in 1819, it also contains important collections of other types of works.
Explore one of the greatest art museums in the world without having to queue and awe at the splendorous works of Francisco Goya, the single most extensively represented artist, as well as by Hieronymus Bosch, El Greco, Peter Paul Rubens, Titian, and Diego Velázquez.
Let the guide take you on board our exclusive tapas bus, where you will be able to enjoy tapas lunch, how you want to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
The guide will explain you the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
- Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura
- Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Prado Museum
- Museum Prado Tour (English and Spanish)
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-10 years old: reduced
Calle de Felipe IV, 2, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Goya statue, Felipe IV Street. The starting point for the touristic bus is Templo de Debod (Ferraz Street), in the bus stop. Please, arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
- The Prado Tour is only in English and the Tapas Bus Tour is a bilingual tour (English and Spanish)
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.15am
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January, 1 May
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Real Madrid - SD Eibar 07-04-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spain De...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...