Enjoy one of the biggest Royal Palaces in Europe with a guide who will show you the most important rooms of the Palace: the Throne Room whose ceiling was painted by Tiepolo, the Hall of Alabarderos, the Ballroom Carlos III, the Salita Gasparini which have been richly decorated with floral patterns and many other elements that keep it faithful to how everything would have been at the time in which kings and queens themselves lived there.
What to expect
Ask a question
Royal Palace of Madrid guided visit
based on 17 reviews
Availability: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- Visit one of the biggest Royal Palaces in Europe
- Discover the most important rooms in the Palace
- See the beautiful decorations and artworks
- Learn about the building with the help of an expert guide
What to expect
- Entrance to the Royal Palace
- Official guide
- Guided visit
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza IsabeI II Metro Station: Ópera.
What to remember
- Group size: max 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 дні before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
Based on 17 reviews