- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo with an expert guide
- Discover the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and the treasures within
- Admire the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo, the UNESCO-world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history, mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to emblematic sites such as Toledo cathedral, the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you will visit the city’s 8 most important historic districts and monuments, ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by the tour operator, including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles.
After visiting Toledo, either that same evening or the following day, jump on board the tapas bus, where you will be able to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the expert professional guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
- Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura
- Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Tickets to the 8 major monuments in Toledo (Cathedral, the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles, the Jesuit Church (San Ildefonso), the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz and the Church of El Salvador)
- Exclusive guided visit of the cathedral of Toledo
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
- Child 3-8 years old: reduced
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
07:20am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno), Madrid 40. 08:00am: Las Ventas Square, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street). The meeting point for the touristic bus with tapas is in Templo de Debod (Ferraz Street), in the bus stop at 5.30pm
- Together with your guide you will visit the Cathedral of Toledo, the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, the Church of Santo Tomé and the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca. You will visit on your own, that is, without the guide the Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles, the Jesuit Church (San Ildefonso), the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz and the Church of El Salvador.
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 7.20am
- Blackout dates: 25 December 1 January
Realice un recorrido alternativo por la ciudad de Madrid y explore el barrio de El Rastro, el mercad...
Avec Das Rheingold, le début de Der Ring des Nibelungen, la tétralogie colossale de Richard Wagner e...
CHINESE ROWYEAR CLOSING PARTY Sábado 28 de julio elrow cierra temporada en FABRIK con Chinese RowYea...
Cerramos temporada de Universiparty el sábado 21 de julio con 12 horas de fiesta en Universiparty Cl...
Domingo 22 de julio vuelve a FABRIK Natura Sunday, bailamos bajo el sol desde las 15:00 de la tarde ...
CASALOCA sábado 21 julio Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Polic...