Dragonera Island Mallorca day trip
- Visit the famous Dragonera Island with its stunning Flora and Fauna
- Swim amongst the natural sea caves
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on board
Visit to the Dragonera Island, a protected natural park known historically as a refuge for pirates in Mallorca. Sail along the Southwest coast of Mallorca, passing by Cala Fornells, Camp de Mar, Cala LLamp, Port Andratx, towards the Dragonera Island, where your group will stop for approximately one hour for you to discover the beauty of the island. Take a swim in its caves (masks and snorkels provided on board), visit the museum, or walk around to discover the island's flora and fauna. Enjoy lunch on board - served with water and sangría!
- Boat trip
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- 1€ tax to be paid at the Island (for people aged 14-60)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- Deck equipped with bar, toilets and entertainment area
- Upper deck provides a spacious solarium, ideal for sunbathing and sight-seeing
- Through the big underwater windows you can watch your crew feed a large variety of marine species
Every day (except in April) leaving from:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Santa Ponsa at 10.30am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.45am
- Tora at 11.00am
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Pirate Tim and Calypso the Parrot need your help to find their lost treasure. But first you need to ...
Often referred to as Majorca's answer to the Caribbean, Es Trenc beach is one of those wild and natu...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...