Horse riding, barbeque and cowboy evening excursion
- Experience exciting horse riding with fabulous views of the island
- Enjoy delicious BBQ feast
- Sing and dance together with the cowboys
- Get to know all the animals living in the farm of the ranch
We will pick you up at your hotel in the afternoon and will drive to the North of Mallorca, where the ranch is situated. When we arrive at Rancho Grande, you will be divided into different groups depending on your riding skills:
- Turbo - canter or gallop: for people who have at least 3 years of riding experience
- Mini Turbo - trotting: for people with experience minimum one year
- Automatic - walking: for people with very little or no riding experience at all
There are also double saddles available, so that the children can ride on the same horse as their parents. The horse riding will last for about one and a half hour and you will have the opportunity to enjoy amazing views, the beautiful nature and the pleasant climate of Mallorca.
When you get back to the ranch, we will serve a BBQ dinner, which is in Mallorca style and consists of:
- pork chops
- spicy chicken kebab
- jacket potato
- typical Mallorcan bread with ali oli (garlic mayonnaise)
- ice cream
- sangria or refreshments
- vegetarian meals are also available
Afterwards, on the ranch terrace, you can enjoy the live music entertainment and then join the cowboys in a funny line dance. The children will also have a great time at the small farm of the ranch with all the peacocks, ostriches, donkeys, wild boars, piglets and many other animals.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- 90 minutes horse riding
- BBQ dinner with drinks (sangria, orange juice, water)
- Live music entertainment
- Entrance to the farm
- Welcome drink
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
- Pick-up is provided at several points for clients, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- Pick up at the accomodation at 3.30pm / 4.15pm
- Back at around 10.30pm / 11.00pm
Cette tournée de Majorque est une aventure dans la langue, la culture et la nourriture (toutes les c...
Situé au sud de Majorque, l'île de Cabrera est un exemple de protection de l'environnement. Parmi se...
Vous rencontrerez votre guide sur la Plaza Espana et de là, dirigez-vous vers un marché local du cen...
Profitez de la beauté naturelle de la baie d'Alcudia sous l'eau et sur la côte! Découvrez des endroi...
Bienvenue à la meilleure expérience de cuisine espagnole à Palma de Majorque! Si vous voulez apprend...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...