Mallorca Day at Sea boat trip
- Enjoy an unforgettable day at sea
- Discover the beauty of Cala Egos
- Savor a delicious lunch on board
Enjoy a unique excursion on board of this large catamaran “Mallorca Cat.” Anchor at the famous cove of “Cala Egos” to swim in its blue waters. After this refreshing swim, you will have time to enjoy a delicious Paella freshly made on board, while your group sails towards the Dragonera Island, whose spectacular cliffs and caves you can discover as you sail around the island. On your way back, stop at another idyllic cove to enjoy one last, refreshing swim before returning to the port. Sign up today for an unforgettable day at sea!
- Boat trip
- Two swim stops
- Lunch (fresh paella, green salad, pasta salad, water and sangría)
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- On board the catmaran, you will find: toilets, two bars and a slide
Every day except Mondays and Thursdays from:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Santa Ponsa at 10.30am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.45am
- Tora at 10.45am
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Water babies will absolutely love this unique excursion that combines a range of underwater activiti...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...