Marineland Mallorca tickets and transfer
- Spend a fabulous day out at Marineland and see Mallorca's only dolphin show
- See flamingos, penguins, turtles and many other sea animals and learn more about them
- Relax at Marineland's private beach
This full-day excursion to Marineland starts with the picking up of the clients at their hotel or a pick up point nearby. On your way to the marine zoo the guide will explain you all the things you can do at Marineland and how to move the most of your day.
In your free time at Marineland you can:
- Enjoy the unique dolphin show. Admire the incredible intelligence and flexibility of these beautiful sea animals, as they jump through rings, play with ball, dance and surf
- See the sea lions and the parrots show and enjoy their great tricks and funny movements
- Visit the aviary with exotic birds and the tropical house with snakes, iguanas, frogs, discus fishes and piranhas
- Find the small clownfish Nemo, scorpion fishes, sharks, corals and many others at the Aquarium
- You can also see flamingos, penguins, giant turtles, rays, etc
- After you have seen the shows, you can lie down and sunbathe on the beach of have a swim in the refreshing waters of the Mediterranean sea
- Your children will also have great time at the special play area with children’s swimming pool
Marineland offers fun and unforgettable experiences for the whole family and this day will definitely be among the best day of your holidays in Mallorca.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Guide on the bus
- Entrance ticket to Marineland
- Lunch and drinks
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
Carretera C.D.Bl Carretera Andratx, 51, 07181 Calvià, Illes Balears, Spain
- Pick-up is provided at several points for clients staying in the north, south and east area of the island, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
Departs at 8.45am, returns at 6.00pm:
- North area: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
- North East: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos
- South East: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos
Departs at 9.30am, returns at 4.00pm
- South Area: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...