Off track jeep excursion in the mountains of Mallorca
- Enjoy an unforgettable exciting experience with jeeps in the mountains of Sierra de Tramuntana
- Discover the beauty of the island of Mallorca with lots of amazing views and photo opportunities
- Relax in a local finca with a swimming to cool off in
The excursion starts in Mallorca with the pick up of the clients with a coach and then we take them to the finca (estate). Mancor de la Vall, situated at the foot of the mountain of Tramuntana. Here you will find the Suzuki Jimmy Jeeps. Before start the jeep tour, the guides will give you instructions how to drive the jeeps and some information about the excursion.
Clients will then get into the jeeps and if they want, they can drive the jeep by themselves. The jeeps are with a maximum of 4 people and the trip lasts for about 90-120 minutes. All the jeeps drive in a row following the guides through the mountains, along spectacular roads, which are ideal for an exiting driving with a jeep.
During the jeep tour we will make different stops, so that you can enjoy some amazing views of the island with its beautiful landscape and take some lovely photos. The guides will also explain you interesting details about the nature, the history, the traditions of the island of Mallorca and the way of life of the local people.
At lunch time you will go to the Finca Es Rafal, where you can have a delicious lunch menu of Mallorcan meals (not included in the price) or you can take your own food there. There is also a swimming pool at the finca, where you can have a refreshing swim, sunbathe, relax and enjoy some fabulous views.
Afterwards, we will return with jeeps to the starting point of the excursion (about 60 minutes) and the coach takes the clients back to their hotels.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Jeep excursion
- Lunch and drinks
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
- Pick-up is provided at several points for clients, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- North area of Mallorca: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- South area of Mallorca: Wednesday and Friday
- South East area of Mallorca: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (Porto Cristo to Colonia Sant Jordi)
- North East area of Mallorca: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Cala ratjada to Sa Coma)
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Often referred to as Majorca's answer to the Caribbean, Es Trenc beach is one of those wild and natu...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...