Olive oil and vineyard experience in the Tramuntana mountains
- Spend the afternoon at the Tramuntana mountains
- An Old Possessió located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the island
- Visit the olive plantations and learn about the oil production
- Enjoy assorted appetizers with local cheeses, sobrasada and Majorcan wines.
Your visit commences at an amazing Old Possessió, located in one of the most beautiful valleys of the island where the Tramuntana mountains plunge into the sea. You will explore all the property, even inside the house, so you can have a good understanding about Mallorquinians culture and lifestyle.
Afterwards, you will go to a local oil and winery finca production. Here, you'll visit the olive plantations, get to know the variety of olives and learn about the oil production. You will be able to walk through the vineyards and have an amazing evening while enjoying assorted appetizers; exquisite cookies named quelitas, local cheeses and the tradtitional sobrasada, the perfect pairing on handpicked Majorcan wines.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation
- Guided visit of a local oil and winery finca
- Appetizers and tasting
- Food or beverages not described on the product
Hotel pick-up and drop off 30km from Palma’s city centre
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people is required to run the tour
Tuesday and Thursday at 3.00pm
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Water babies will absolutely love this unique excursion that combines a range of underwater activiti...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...
W konkursie na rozrywkę dla całej rodziny Palma Aquarium nie ma sobie równych. Wszystkie zbiorniki m...