Sunset tour on a hot air balloon in Cala Ratjada
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Soar over the east coast of Mallorca island on a hot air balloon at sunset
- A romantic and unforgettable experience perfect for couples
With this experience you will enjoy a comfortable flight on a hot air balloon with all the amenities. You will also be delighted with the exquisite and professional treatment of the pilot that will explain you the most interesting curiosities about the air balloons and will expose the highlights of the local villages and mountains visible from a hundred meters high.
We offer the possibility to help in the set up of the balloon before the takeoff.
In an hour time, you will be crossing breathtaking sea and mountain areas. Once in the air we will make a cava toast to celebrate your flight and once back to earth you will receive a flight certificate and a CD as a gift for you...to show off with friends!
- 1-hour flight
- Glass of Spanish cava
- Flight certificate
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced price
A free pick-up service is available from Auditorium Sa Maniga Cala Millor (Carrer Son Galta, 4, Sant Llorenç de Cardassar)
- Group size: min. 1 person; max. 18 people
- Please note that the activity schedule and meeting point are subject to reconfirmation 24 hours before the flight, depending on the meteorological conditions
- Comfortable clothing and sport shoes are required
- Wear warm clothes and hat in winter
- Bring suncream and sunglasses in summer
- Children must be over 4 years old
- Everyday at 6.00pm
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Often referred to as Majorca's answer to the Caribbean, Es Trenc beach is one of those wild and natu...
Water babies will absolutely love this unique excursion that combines a range of underwater activiti...