Automobile and Fashion Museum of Malaga
- A tour through the history of cars and fashion.
- A wide collection of 91 historic cars, several galleries of Haute Couture and pieces of contemporary art.
- An exclusive space located in an emblematic building of the city of Malaga, "La Tabacalera".
A Unique Museum in the World!
The Automobile and Fashion Museum is located in an emblematic building from the City of Málaga, popularly known as “La Tabacalera”. The Museum exposes an extraordinary private collection of 6,000 square meters, which describes the artistic and historical evolution since the end of the nineteenth century through 13 thematic rooms. A space that occupies a place in the Top Ten of Museums of Spain, and is the Nº1 in Tripadvisor ranking of "Things to do in Malaga".
Almost a hundred exclusive vehicles restored to the highest level, more than 200 Haute Couture pieces and Contemporary Art installations, where you can find a variety of emblematic brands such as Mercedes, Hispano Suiza, Bugatti, Bentley, Rolls-Royce or Ferrari. Upholstered in ostrich and mink fur, precious woods, Lalique mascot, mother-of-pearl dashboard, ivory and silver handles, and unpublished custom engines.
In addition, Maga Sublime Collection by Automobile and Fashion Museum shows the evolution of Haute Couture in the 20th Century through 7 exhibitions: "From Mariano Fortuny to Galliano", "Trilogy", "The Cocktail of the Forest", the wide collection of hats Vintage "From Balenciaga to Schiaparelli", "Fashion Victim", "Apotheosis" and "Too Much is never enough".
A waste of glamour and elegance.
- Entrance to the museum
- Free parking
- Guided tour
- Residents in Málaga city
- Over 65 years
- Large family (accreditation)
- Unemployed (accreditation)
- Collectives of special protection
- Groups (Minimum 15 people)
Av de Sor Teresa Prat, 14, 29003 Málaga, Spain
- Sometimes the museum is closed for special events
- On Mondays you can visit the museum with your pet
- Monday to Sunday, from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 January
- 24 and 31 December from 10.00am to 2.00pm
- 30 January from 3:00pm to 7.00pm
A bela cidade de Málaga está localizada no extremo oeste do Saea Mediterrâneo e no sul da Península ...
Visite a Nigerian Women Association e veja a bela cidade de Málaga a partir de uma perspectiva única...
Não perca esta experiência gastronômica exclusiva, que combina uma excursão de mercado cheia de dive...
Participe deste passeio para uma experiência autêntica, onde você aprenderá sobre as tradições e cos...
Málaga tem mais museus do que qualquer outra cidade da Andaluzia, e um dos mais notáveis é definitiv...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...